TREETOPS not ROOFTOPS at Hilltop!
In early fall, the Land Trust received $75,000 in Hilltop challenge grants. Your donation made today will be matched 100%! We've raised $73,500, and encourage you to join in and help us raise the remaining $1,500 to complete the challenge!
Take a self-guided tour anytime - Download a Trail Map! or contact the office if you would like a guided tour!
Hilltop Fund Raising Needs
Since 2011, the people of Bainbridge Island and other generous supporters of the BI Land Trust's mission have shown their belief in the value of land conservation and open space by contributing to this acquisition project. The exciting news is that we are 95% of the way toward our fundraising goal. The remaining 5% needs to be raised over the next few months!
I’ve already contributed, so what can I do?
Please make another contribution!
Here is an interesting fact: There are about 9,500 households on Bainbridge Island. More than 600 Island households have contributed to the Hilltop campaign. If asked, most folks who haven't participated would say that they support the Land Trust's work and think that the Hilltop connection of the Grand Forest is a wonderful thing. But they just haven’t gotten around to making a pledge or
writing a check.
So another thing you can do is tell five friends who you think could make a difference!
Tell them that you are a Hilltop supporter, and that their help is needed now. And if you want us to send them a note, please send us their names.
With your continued support, we will get this last 5% of the fundraising done, and there will only be treetops at Hilltop, not more rooftops.
Read news regarding the new Hilltop Trail and 5 Additional Acres.
Click here to view a short video clip about the project.
For more information about the Hilltop project and fund raising campaign, please contact BILT at (206) 842-1216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.